A story of my shopping experience




The following is a story that occurred to me last Christmas time, when I had to buy new clothes for the holidays.

I didn't have much time so I went to a mall, where there was a store of the well-known store called SUPER EXITO I entered the store and  and i saw that the place was full, many people were looking among its shelves for what they wanted to buy, also I saw that there were many people window shopping as well.


I went to the men's section and found a white shirt that I wanted to buy, I had seen similar models in another store, but its price seemed very high, quite the opposite of the super success that was at a convenient price, I chose it and I I went to the register to cancel, I paid for it and I was very happy with the price and the item of clothing I bought. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Politica de Privacidad