Shopping Vocabulary


I would like to show you a small vocabulary of common phrases that are used in my city when going to a clothing store to buy which.

I hope will be of greater help and do not get confused when making this type of purchase.

1. Is there a section for men's clothing?

In the stores of my city, it is very common that they divide the merchandise that arises into sections, that is why if you want to buy children's clothes, men's clothes or women's clothes you have to go to their respective section, so as not to be going around without felt on the premises.

2. Is there any offer?

In all the stores in my city there are usually always offers, which you can take advantage of so that your price is much more comfortable.

3. Could you try the garment on me before I buy it?

In order not to get home and find that the garment is too big or too small for you, I advise you to use the changing rooms that the stores have to try on the clothes before paying for them.

4. I would like the garment in another color.

All of these stores have staff who help shoppers when they want a garment in a different color than the one on the counter.

5. Can I pay with my credit card?

All these stores accept credit cards, there are many of them that have their own credit card, that is, they can pay in deferred installments because the credit is direct.

6. If you don't find what you are looking for, you can go to another store.

The good thing about being in a mall is that within them there are more clothing stores to visit, without having to leave the mall.

7.- Can I find cold clothing in these stores?

Definitely my city does not have a cold climate, therefore getting clothes with this feature is very simple, the clothing stores that I mentioned do not have clothes for the cold.

8.- Can I make a purchase online?

These stores have the online purchase modality, unfortunately with this function we cannot try on the clothes and we run the risk that it is not our size or we do not like the color of the press when we receive it.

9.- Stores have their style of clothing.

If I want to buy elegant clothes for going out, I have to choose the right store, just like if I want beach clothes, I have to go to a specialized store. 

10.- Do you accept returns?

Of course, yes, all these stores have the possibility of returning the garment or making an exchange.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Politica de Privacidad